You are invited to attend part two of our expert panel series on employee wellness programs.
THURSDAY, JUNE 11, 2015
2:00pm - 2:30pm Eastern Time
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Associations' Representatives
- Brokers & TPAs
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How incentive based programs in the workplace are improving employee health
- What impact the EEOC proposed rules might have on those programs
- What role newly introduced legislation might play
- And more!
ABOUT THE PANEL
- JAY KEESE, Legislative Analyst representing the Partnership to Fight Chronic Disease, Moderator
- ALLISON KLAUSNER, Assistant General Counsel - Benefits, Honeywell
- MICHAEL DERMER, SVP & Chief Incentive Officer, Welltok
- KATIE MAHONEY, Executive Director - Health Policy, U.S. Chamber of Commerce