Please register for this meeting.
June 25, 2:00pm - 3:00pm EDT
Healthy company cultures drive productivity and engagement. With these issues and healthcare costs directly impacting the bottom line, National Employee Wellness Month highlights the workplace’s role in helping create healthy employees, and how they’ll mold a better business. This important month helps business leaders learn how to successfully engage employees by creating healthy cultures that improve their well-being while boosting engagement and productivity and lowering healthcare costs.
In this one-hour webinar, our panel of experts will answer your questions and offer up their top tips for leveraging health and wellness programs to create a healthy, engaged workforce, including:
- How health and wellness programs and benefits help create a best place to work
- Best practices on using incentives, social, gaming, rewards and more to drive healthy, sustainable behavior change
- Tips for measuring the impact of health and wellness programs to highlight bottom-line benefits
Moderated by Dr. Jennifer Turgiss, Vice President of Health Solutions at Virgin Pulse and Director of the Virgin Pulse Institute, the panel will also include:
- Michael Martin, Director, Benefits & Compensation, Ascend Performance Materials
- Scott Kahan, M.D., M.P.H., Director, Strategies to Overcome and Prevent (STOP) Obesity Alliance; Director, National Center for Weight and Wellness
- Candace DeMatteis, Policy Director, Partnership to Fight Chronic Disease (PFCD)
- Rose Stanley, Total Rewards Practice Leader, WorldatWork