The aim of the workshop is to address the economic and social burden of chronic/non communicable disease and aim to find ways to create healthier opportunities with the civil society in order to prevent and better manage it. PFCD seeks to create a platform to share knowledge among private, public and civil sector.
October 16th, 2012, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Istanbul Nippon Hotel, Taksim
- Mine Tuncel, Ministry of Health
- Dr. Kagan Karakaya, Ministry of Health
- Prof. Dr. Mehtap Tatar, Hacettepe University
- Prof. Dr. Arzu Yorgancioglu, President elect of the Turkish Thoracic Society, WHO GARD Turkey Coordinator & Executive Committee Member
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Mine Durusu Tanriöver, representative of TÜSİAD, Hacettepe University School of Medicine
- Ratna Devi, patient advocate from India
- Nermin Olgun, Head of Diabetes Nurse Association
- Gaye Erkan, Patient Support Programs Manager, Lilly
- Arda Darbaz, Abbott
- Michaela Benedigova, Partnership to Fight Chronic Disease
- Christopher Ward, Partnership to Fight Chronic Disease