Enquiron, The Partnership to Fight Chronic Disease and the Population Health Alliance welcome your participation in a two-part Webinar on the regulatory and legislative challenges facing Employee Wellness programs.
On Tuesday May 19, 2015 we will hear "A View from the Hill," featuring Sarah Arbes and Molly Conway of the Senate Health, Education Labor and Pensions Committee, who will review Chairman Lamar Alexander's take on the EEOC's proposed rules and discuss legislation the Chairman has introduced to clarify how the EEOC regulations intersect with existing laws. We will follow this presentation up with a webinar panel discussion in early June (exact date TBA) with Allison Klausner of Honeywell and Michael Dermer of Welltok on behalf of the Population Health Alliance who will review the impact these pending policy changes may have for employers and participants using wellness programs in the workplace.
We hope you can join us for both sessions.
>> REGISTER NOW.
Date: Tuesday, May 19, 2015
Time: 02:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
- Jay Keese, Moderator. Legislative Analyst, Partnership to Fight Chronic Disease
- Sarah Arbes, Deputy Policy Director, Health, Senate HELP Committee
- Molly Conway, Counsel, Labor and Pensions, Senate HELP Committee
- Allison Klausner, Assistant General Counsel, Benefits, Honeywell
- Michael Dermer, Senior Vice President, Chief Incentive Officer, Welltok on behalf of the Population Health Alliance