PFCD will convene partners, interested stakeholders, and health care experts - including PCORI scientists – to explore and identify key areas of research that could result in better care, decision-making, and outcomes for people coping with and at risk for developing multiple chronic conditions (MCC).
Roundtable panelists include:
- Dr. Kara Odom Walker, PCORI
- Alan Balch, Preventive Health Partnership
- Cynthia Boyd, MD, Johns Hopkins
- David Shern, Mental Health America
- Nancy Scott, patient and past president of Dialysis Patient Citizens
- Sandra Bollinger, health coach and diabetes educator
At this event, participants will work to develop a consensus document outlining critical PCORI research opportunities and recommendations on key areas of focus to better enhance the care of patients with MCC. This roundtable discussion is a product of PFCD’s MCC Working Group, which has already worked to develop an initial white paper outlining necessary research opportunities.
Friday, November 16, 2012
10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. EST
Lunch Will Be Provided
American Osteopathic Association Offices
1090 Vermont Ave NW, Suite 500
To RSVP, please email firstname.lastname@example.org